$type=slider$snippet=hide$cate=0$author=hide$comment=hide$date=hide$readmore=hide$show=home

$type=one$count=1$cate=0$author=hide$comment=hide$date=hide$readmore=show$show=home

$type=blogging$count=20$cate=0$author=hide$comment=hide$date=hide$readmore=show$show=home

$show=home

fee of higher secondary education to be reviewed

SHARE:

Kathmandu, July 23: The task force formed to review the fee of higher education has finally begun its work.

The nine-member task force formed under the convenorship of Director of the Central Fee Determination Committee at the Department of Education has officially begun doing some homework in course of accomplishing its task of determining a new fee structure for higher education in the country, according to Deputy Director at the Department Ramraj Khakurel.

The fee structure for private schools will be determined after categorizing them in class a, b, c and d, allowing them to spend 60 per cent of the income in teachers and staff, and remaining 40 per cent in administration.

The Higher Secondary Education Board (HSEB) was founded in 2046 B.S. There are currently 3,596 higher secondary schools including private, community and government in the country. RSS

प्रतिक्रिया

Name

advice,1,article,10,blogger widget,3,business,42,crime,5,download,1,education,11,fashion,2,health,12,loadsheding,1,music,1,national,397,news,100,opinion,1,photo,3,poim,4,politics,52,sains,1,sport,9,world,139,
ltr
item
Jagran khabar: fee of higher secondary education to be reviewed
fee of higher secondary education to be reviewed
Jagran khabar
https://www.jagrankhabar.com/2013/07/fee-of-higher-secondary-education-to-be.html
https://www.jagrankhabar.com/
https://www.jagrankhabar.com/
https://www.jagrankhabar.com/2013/07/fee-of-higher-secondary-education-to-be.html
true
5930675955340323406
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts सबै हेर्नुहोस विस्तृतमा पढ्नुहोस Reply Cancel reply Delete By होमपेज PAGES POSTS सबै हेर्नुहोस उस्ता उस्तै खबर LABEL ARCHIVE खोज्नुहोस ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content